The Digital Imaging firm was started in early 2004 as a consulting firm for photographers. Within months it was quickly determined that the staff could fill a void missing in the photography market, digital retouching. With a full staff of trained photographers, DIF set out to provide high quality retouching to photographers at an economical price.
Since then we have worked with over 400 photographers internationally, processed over half a million images and we have done it all in Springfield Massachusetts. Our goal is simple; give photographers the opportunity to get great retouching for a price they can afford, give them more time to do sales, and help them to succeed wherever possible.
Our staff includes graduates of Parsons, Hallmark Institute of Photography, and our management has over 50 years of combined experience in the photographic industry.
What you can expect with your experience at DIF
- Very personalized customer service, you will always be able to contact our General Manager, whenever need arises.
- All work will continue to be done in our Springfield offices.
- If you prefer, your account will be assigned to a dedicated retoucher, ensuring consistency.
- If at any time your files are not up to par, we will work on them until they meet your satisfaction.
- Your retouching will be done the way you want it, based on your individual studio profile. We will provide the expertise, but not the style.
“I guarantee your satisfaction. Our quality, our effort and our pursuit of excellent service will refine your images, giving your art the best possible results. We are here to help you succeed.”
April Burke-Driscoll – General Manager
Lorrin Baker – Head Retoucher
Kate Mooney – Head Album Designer
We are proud to say; US based and staying US based.